Re: $this in Aggregations

So to get a clear picture of what is going on requires looking at the email
thread, the issue, and the issue resolution, not all of which reference each
other.  Not ideal by any means but perhaps acceptable in this case.  Remember
that the work of the working group is going to be checked to ensure that it
has provided substantive responses for all comments.

As far as the technical aspects of the issue are concerned, the replacement
text uses "result variable" but this term is not defined.  The same term is
also used elsewhere in the document.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications

The query must project the result variable <code>this</code> in its SELECT clause.