Re: behavior of SPARQL-based constraint components using EXISTS

I don't think that the working group can get away without addressing this
problem with SPARQL.  As it stands right now, no implementation of SPARQL that
I know of will implement SHACL because they diverge from the definition of SPARQL.

peter