New SHACL Working Draft 2017-02-02

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:28:41 +1000
To: "public-rdf-sha." <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
Dear all,

we are pleased to inform you that there is a new SHACL working draft
available at

     https://www.w3.org/TR/shacl/

The WG feels that this document could be the last public working draft
before moving to Candidate Recommendation status. We would therefore
greatly appreciate any feedback (e.g. to this mailing list).

The remaining open and raised issues (currently 1) can be viewed here:

     https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes/track/issues/open

Note that previous versions included further SPARQL-based features.
These will be published in separate document, likely a WG Note. Also
note that we no longer maintain the Abstract Syntax document.

Regards
Holger on behalf of the RDF Data Shapes Working Group