Re: graph containing comprehensive set of ill-formed shapes

There are several new pieces of information that I have brought up recently.

The purported remedy is incomplete.
There are interoperability problems on well-formed shapes graphs between SHACL
Core and SHACL-SPARQL implementations.
There are interoperability problems on well-formed shapes graphs between
different SHACL Core implementations.
The new syntax rules increase the probability of creating ill-formed shapes
graphs.

Peter F. Patel-Schneider
Nuance Communications