Re: graph containing comprehensive set of ill-formed shapes

Peter,

Merits aside, there is a strong procedural reason for not adding such requirement. As you know, the working group charter is coming to the end. W3C has a morrotorium on publishing new versions that is starting now and will last for at least a week, may be more. Then, after a document with a new requirement is published, the implementers would need to comply, etc. All of this pushes the timescale.

Further, you brought up the topic of checking validity of the shapes graph many times in the past, even raising a formal objection prior to the CR. I don’t believe you are providing any new information now.

Irene