Re: Last Call for additional SHACL Tests

On 04/19/2017 01:54 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> On 04/19/2017 07:16 AM, Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> The WG is eager to receive people's SHACL test cases, both single-feature unit
>> tests, and more complex edge cases and real-world examples.  If you have any
>> of these, please send them along.    See
>> http://w3c.github.io/data-shapes/data-shapes-test-suite/ for details.
>>
>> Given the short timeline, the group is going to need to stop accepting
>> submissions for this round soon.  If you can, please send in your test cases
>> by *Tuesday, 25 April*.   If this deadline is too soon, please let us know
>> about your plans, and we'll try to work something out.   Test cases submitted
>> later will still be helpful to implementors, but will not be used as part of
>> W3C's Recommendation Track process.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>>        -- Sandro  (on behalf of RDF Data Shapes WG)
>
> The test cases process in that document still has problems, making it
> difficult to submit good test cases.  Cutting off test cases before the test
> case process is adequate is not good.

Sorry if I missed something there, would you mind opening a quick issue
at https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/issues (hopefully mentioning tests
in issue title)?

Do you think it's too much to ask people who think they might submit
tests to at least identify themselves by next Tuesday?  We need some way
to get this process to converge.

     -- Sandro