Re: SHACL is a Candidate Recommendation

Dimitris,

To give a slightly different answer, our exit criteria is to have at least 2 independent implementations that collectively pass all tests (as opposed to each one passing all tests). Of course, it would be best if they all passed all or most of the tests.

As you know, the current WG charter ends on June 1st, 2017. Because key W3M people are not available until May, we will not hear about the WG charter extension until then. In the meantime, we would like to push as hard as we can to meet the exit criteria before the current charter end date. If we’ll be able to make the date, we will not really need a charter extension - other than the pro-forma one to wrap up everything.

Hence the push to get things done sooner rather than later. Also, once we got past June, it is a slow holiday period for many which is likely to have an impact.

Irene