Re: About WG process Re: the role of public-rdf-shapes@w3.org

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:40:06 -0700
Cc: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfpschneider@gmail.com>, public-rdf-shapes@w3.org, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org>
To: Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com>

> On Sep 28, 2016, at 11:32 AM, Arnaud Le Hors <lehors@us.ibm.com> wrote:
>
> As you also know from experience the tracking of every public comment and disposition is very heavy.

I agree. As to any comment from me, unless I explicitly say it is a formal comment, it is not, and I do not expect any tracking.
(this is on any W3C document)

As far as I could tell, I was limiting my discussion to comments that both the WG and Peter had agreed were formal issues, and were being tracked.

Jeremy