comment about SHACL Status of This Document

From: Jeremy J Carroll <jjc@syapse.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:26:42 -0700
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
This is a formal comment on:
https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-shacl-20160814/#sotd <https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/WD-shacl-20160814/#sotd>

I would like to review the Shapes Constraint Language as the Working Group draws towards having a completed document.

Mistakenly, I was waiting for a Last Call.

In lieu of a last call, the 2015 process doc, requires:
https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#general-requirements <https://www.w3.org/2015/Process-20150901/#general-requirements>

Every document published as part of the technical report development process
[…] must include information about the status of the document. This status information
[…]
must include expectations about next steps,

In the SOTD of the August 14 publication, no such expectations are set.
In particular, I would welcome information about whether the WG hopes that the next step will be to advance to CR, or whether the next step will be a further WD.

Thank you

Jeremy J. Carroll
(personal capacity)