Re: on ontologies/vocabulary

Currently as far as SHACL is concerned, the data graph is just a graph, there
is (currently) no process described in SHACL about constructing the data graph
from other graphs (as opposed to the situation for the shapes graph).

This appears to mean that as far as SHACL is concerned it is adequate to just
talk about sh:shapesGraph in the data graph.

peter