Re: divergence in the definition of sh:minCount

Hi Peter,

I tried your example and I got 4 "value nodes" back which is in line with
the duplicate value node comment above.

I am trying to see the problem here, is it the following wording from
section 4?
"For property constraints that have a sh:path the value nodes are the
objects in the data graph that can be reached by following the given
property path starting with the focus node as subject based on the
evaluation rules defined by SPARQL 1.1"

I think this can be improved but I cannot see if there is a wrong
definition there.

Thanks,
Dimitris