Re: Labels for literals in sh:in enumeration

There's still some confusion about the use case. Let me clarify a bit.

In our use we have a form where we want to select a color for the Rainbow Pony. Instead of showing a drop down menu with HTML color codes we want to show the label of the available colors.

For some reason we want the data to be simple, for example:
ex:MyRainbowPony a ex:RainbowPony .
ex:MyRainbowPony ex:htmlColor '#FDD7E4' .
In order to generate the form and validate the data we have defined SHACL shape:
ex:InExampleShape
	a sh:Shape ;
	sh:targetNode ex:RainbowPony ;
	sh:property [
		sh:predicate ex:htmlColor ;
		sh:in (' #FDD7E4 ' ' #800080 ') ;
	] .
But this shape doesnt define the labels for the colours - so we cannot generate the dropdown menu from this shape. Only way to do this currently is to add some additional metadata to SHACL graph, for example:

_:x1 rdf:value '#FDD7E4' .
_:x1 rdfs:label 'Pig Pink'@en .
_:x1 rdfs:label 'Vaaleanpunainen'@fi .

This additional metadata would be used by the form generator to show the color labels in the dropdown menu. Alternatively we could extend the SHACL property constraint:

ex:InExampleShape
	a sh:Shape ;
	sh:targetNode ex:RainbowPony ;
	sh:property [