Re: difference between sh:hasValue and sh:in

Ok sounds good to me (and I believe Peter too). In the interest of
saving precious meeting time I hope everyone agrees that we don't need
to raise a formal ISSUE for this small change. I went ahead and allowed
bnodes as list members at sh:in:

https://github.com/w3c/data-shapes/commit/e93cfc6c7b86f39ed354df5760a6b31df33f8a62

Please let me know if anyone sees problems with this. Like similar
changes, this edit will be approved when the WG approves the next
release of the document.

Holger