Where to place SHACL in the Semantic Web Stack?

From: Jose María Alvarez Rodríguez <chema.ar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:16:36 +0100
To: "public-rdf-sha." <public-rdf-shapes@w3.org>
Dear all:

I am following the activity of the working group because I am very
interested in the outcomes of this effort due to my on-going work with OSLC,

As the subject of this mail introduces, I was wondering where to place
SHACL in the Semantic Web Stack (taking as a reference [1]) for an internal
tutorial I am gonna give,

I guess it is just on top of RDF but since it could take parts of SPARQL,
etc. Which would be in your opinion the best position? (if it makes sense
to place SHACL in the stack)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

[1] http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Semantic_Web_Stack.png