Re: ripping classes out of requirements in 2.5

I think it would be best to say as little as possible, but to be clear.
so this:

It should be possible to provide a default value for a
given property, e.g. so that input forms can be pre-populated and to
insert a required property that is missing in a web service call.

is good although I would change "and" to "or" -- basically because how
it is used is optional, so using it for forms doesn't mean you also HAVE
to use it for a web service call.

"It should be possible to provide a default value for a
given property, e.g. so that input forms can be pre-populated or to
insert a required property that is missing in a web service call."

(Also note that this conversation has taken place on the shapes rather
than shapes-wg list, and everything else seems to be on the -wg list, so
I've copied it here. That might be why others aren't responding.)

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle@kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net