Re: SKOS concept scheme URIs as values for constraints

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2015 12:05:00 -0700
To: Simon.Cox@csiro.au, phila@w3.org, irene@topquadrant.com, martynas@graphity.org, lehors@us.ibm.com, holger@topquadrant.com
CC: public-data-shapes-wg@w3.org, public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
+1. Given that this is a very common requirement, but one with a lot of
variants, even seeing a few examples of how it might be solved would be
a step forward. A similar discussion [1] looked at how one might convey
information about remote services and negotiate protocols or profiles.
If SHACL fits in at any point in this workflow, it would be nice to know.

kc
[1]
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1505&L=DC-ARCHITECTURE&F=&S=&P=9589

--