Re: Two dialects: ShEx with a SPARQL/SPIN-friendly subset?

> Hi David,
>
> the two dialects that the WG is currently discussing are
>
> a) SHACL Core (or Lite) - a high-level vocabulary for common things like
> cardinality and value types (similar to Resource Shapes or ShEx)
>
> b) SHACL (Full) - the Core vocabulary plus the ability to fall back to
> complex queries and macros (likely based on SPARQL)

Actually, Holger, that's not how I am seeing it. Core and full are two
"levels" of the same standard. David's description is how I see the
different proposals, (there could be others), and all proposals could
have a core and a full view.

kc

--
Karen Coyle