Re: Wondering about an example of closed world validation

Hi Dimitris

The RDFS inference will not necessarily hide the inconsistency in your
example. It will point to it instead, if your ontology formally forbids a
Country to be a Person by some class disjunction. If it's not forbidden, so
be it. Switzerland will be a Person.
But I suppose your point is that a closed world validation would check
first the declared class of the dbo:spouse object, and if it finds Country
instead of Person, it will declare this triple invalid, right?