Re: Wondering about an example of closed world validation

Indeed.  (Well, except that just using FOAF vocabulary might not be enough to
bring in FOAF axioms.  Explicit importing - oops, that's not in RDF yet - is
probably a better trigger here.)

I think that RDF validation should be done against the closure of an RDF
graph.  I proposed this earlier in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2014Jul/0189.html
as an option, but I strongly believe that validating against the RDFS closure
should be the norm.

peter