Re: TopQuadrant's position on RDF Shapes working group

From: Holger Knublauch <holger@topquadrant.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 08:53:08 +1000
To: public-rdf-shapes@w3.org
Yes absolutely, in the end we need to have rational selection criteria,
evaluate the candidates against real-world feedback etc. And those
requirements will be the first deliverable to be worked on.

Having said this I see no harm in talking about potential solutions so
that the charter can come up with a framework that is actually
actionable. As Jeremy stated earlier [1], a group that is too unfocused
and generic may not be successful. Those who are not interested in
hearing about the specific solutions can move my emails into their spam
folder for now ;)

Holger

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-shapes/2014Jul/0150.html