Re: question about ShEx values

* Olivier Rossel <olivier.rossel@gmail.com> [2014-07-19 09:07+0200]
> What SPARQL is Peter's example supposed to compile into?

http://tinyurl.com/ky5kbuj gives
[[
PREFIX ex:<http://ex.example/#>
ASK {
    { SELECT ?0 (COUNT(*) AS ?0_c0) {
      ?0 ex:bar1 ?o .
    } GROUP BY ?0 HAVING (COUNT(*)<=1)}
    { SELECT ?0 (COUNT(*) AS ?0_c1) {
      ?0 ex:bar1 ?o . FILTER ((?o = ex:val1))
    } GROUP BY ?0 HAVING (COUNT(*)<=1)}
    FILTER (?0_c0 = ?0_c1)
}
]]
which means that the count of triples matching any ?o must match those that have the value ex:val1.

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59