Re: Shapes/ShEx or the worrying issue of yet another syntax and lack of validated vision.

No, the ShEx definition defined by Eric opted by open shapes, so in this
case, it passes.

You can check it with Eric's implementation: http://goo.gl/RHjVLZ

In my Shexcala implementation, I first implemented closed shapes by default
and it would fail, later, I thought it would be better to handle both open
and closed, and now, by default it uses open shapes so Shexcala has the
same behaviour as Eric's implementation.

You can check my implementation here: http://goo.gl/YUDFCV

And if you add the flag to use closed shapes by default it would not pass.
You can also check that behaviour here: http://goo.gl/CssEzF

However, as I said before, I am more in favour to allow both behaviours and
indicate which one you prefer with some syntax. In a previous email I
suggested to use curly braces for open shapes or square brackets for closed
shapes...but this is just one possibility and is not implemented yet.

We have also been collected a set of test cases where you can see the
different possibilities. The test-suite is available here:
http://shexspec.github.io/test-suite/

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
Saludos, Labra