Re: using Shape Expressions to validate RDF graphs

I have updated the implementation to check the person/spouse example.

You can play with the example here: http://goo.gl/gJWCjJ

Notice that I added two flags to the validator system: withIncoming (to
support reverse arcs) and open shapes. By default, shexcala works with
closed shapes...although I will probably change that to have open shapes by
default...

Best regards, Jose Labra

--
Saludos, Labra