Re: cyclic rules

Peter,

Z cannot fully represent complete cycles. We have included a partially
defined function (evalRuleš) in section 4 that is declared (informally) to
be equivalent to evalRule.  The cycle described in the primer is realized
by the evalTermReference
(http://www.w3.org/Submission/2014/SUBM-shex-defn-20140602/#x1-170004.1).

Cheers,

Harold Solbrig