Re: Moving forward

On 8/8/2014 10:26, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:

> I see this as an editorial clarification. Any objections out there?

Objections against Peter's proposal to split the first deliverable into
two? Yes, I would be against the proposed wording because it seems to
create an unnecessary abstraction level that is better solved with a
specific RDF vocabulary and executable semantics (e.g. SPARQL). In my
own proposal, the first level is the generic mechanism to attach
constraints to RDF graphs/classes and a meta-language to express
constraint templates, and the second level is a specific library of
frequently needed constraints. Both are specific RDF vocabularies with
attached semantics.

Maybe Peter wants to elaborate on what his first document would include.

Holger