Re: Moving forward

I suggest to add the following deliverable (as required in my opinion):

"An RDF vocabulary, for expressing the results of a validation execution,
so they can be stored, queried, analyzed, and manipulated with normal RDF
tools.

I already developed such a vocabulary in http://rdfunit.aksw.org/ns/core#
and a thorough description is in
NLP data cleansing based on Linguistic Ontology constraints by Dimitris
Kontokostas, Martin Brümmer,Sebastian Hellmann, Jens Lehmann, and Lazaros
Ioannidis in Proc. of the Extended Semantic Web Conference 2014
(http://jens-lehmann.org/files/2014/eswc_rdfunit_nlp.pdf)

Best regards,
Dimtiris

--