Re: Proposed change to the charter, section 4. Deliverables, Recommendation Track

I have indicated that I am satisfied with the current mention of possible
solutions at the end of Section 3.

The work currently mentioned there is targeted towards RDF validation.  I am
not in favour of including work that is not targeted towards RDF validation.
If SPARQL fits into this category then I am not in favour of including SPARQL
in this part of the charter at all.

I have never indicated that all possible solutions have to be included in the
charter.  Suggesting this is just inflammatory.  I have never indicated that
no possible solutions can be included in the charter.  Suggesting this is also
inflammatory.

I am in favour of including multiple possible solutions, and in favour of
including the ones that I think have sufficient gravitas.

Why do you think that SPARQL should be given the prominent place in the
charter that it has in your suggested wording for deliverables?

peter