Re: Streaming XML writer

There is a streaming reader in RDFObjects [1,2], and, although I have always intended to port it over to rdf.rb, I haven't had a project yet to justify working on it.

Anyway, it's probably a good starting point, if you want to make one yourself.

-Ross.
1. https://github.com/rsinger/RDFObjects
2. https://github.com/rsinger/RDFObjects/blob/master/lib/rdf_objects/parsers.rb#L288