Re: Streaming XML writer

I'm not aware of any; a streaming serializer would be useful, however. I would certainly accept a patch to rdf-rdfxml which provided a streaming option. I've faced a similar issue with the Turtle serializer, which also tries to output optimal Turtle, which can be quite expensive.

In some cases, creating a custom serializer for the specific document you're trying to produce is best, as I've done with both Turtle and JSON-LD for the RDFa Test Suite.

If you do it as a separate gem, I would probably try to use it if an option is given to the RDFXML writer, and the gem was available. The same would be true for other serialization types.

Gregg