Re: rdf.rb/spira bulk read question

Are you using Dan Thomas' rdf-couchdb project? (https://github.com/ipublic/rdf-couchdb) I've found the project a naive RDF::Repository implementation on top of CouchDB in many ways. Great proof of concept with rdf-spec tests passing, but definitely needs work, especially in the 'efficient querying' space, IMHO.

Are you taking a hard dependency on CouchDB in other parts of your architecture (like us), or just chose it as an RDF repository?

Gabor