Re: Hash URIs and RDFa documents

Hi Toby,

You cut out my main point, so here it is again:

> My point is that it would be good practice to keep these things apart,
> but I think it's going too far to say that we create some kind of
> contradiction if we don't.

You can come up with all sorts of scenarios whereby contradictions are
created when triples from one document meet triples from another.

And it's also possible to get contradictions in the same document,
such as when using @role.

But the thread to that point was implying that just by using @id, a
contradiction was created, and that is simply not true.

So, I think my original points stand:

1. There is no *need* to have @about aligned with @id.

2. But there is no *inherent* contradiction created if you do.

3. However, because other scenarios will arise where we want to refer
to that element *as an element*, then we would do well to avoid
liberally adding @id values, because we could create contradictions
later.