Re: RDFa DOM API Editors Draft

Manu,

> I had an action to create and publish a skeleton document for the RDFa
> DOM API:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/rdfa/specs/rdfa-dom-api.html

Good job. Some comments: as a fairly heavy user of Jeni's wonderful rdfquery
lib [1] I like the way I can extract the RDFa embedded in an element with
@id="ex1" just by saying:

$('#ex1').rdf()

Further, executing a query against triples extracted from a block (ideally
making it compatible with SPARQ 1.1 esp. re aggregates and updates) would be
very helpful.

Though my involvement in the RDFa TF has not precisely increased over the
past months I very much like the idea of having an API here and willing to
do some of the legwork. Hope my colleague Knud reads this and also chimes in
;)

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://code.google.com/p/rdfquery/