Re: [foaf-dev] RDF support for anonymous users in Drupal

Thanks Toby and Alex for your feedback,

sioc:has_creator links to a sioc:User by definition, not to a foaf:Agent

or foaf:Person.

right, so sioc:User it is.

By the way, on http://drupalrdf.openspring.net/node/3 the sioc:reply_of
> links aren't getting picked up. They're "masked" by the
> property="content:encoded" of the parent <div> element. A slightly
> annoying feature of RDFa is that any property which results in an
> rdf:XMLLiteral causes any RDF on descendant elements to be ignored.

agreed. that's what I explained at [1] and that's due to Drupal internals.
We're working on a solution which will in fact move the property attribute
one level down on a new tag which will wrap the content. That way the
property attribute will be on a tag at the same level (sibling) as

that should in theory work and produce the intended RDFa...

Steph.

[1] http://drupal.org/node/538164#comment-2182794