Re: [foaf-dev] RDF support for anonymous users in Drupal

On 23 Oct 2009, at 17:35, Toby Inkster wrote:

> On Fri, 2009-10-23 at 11:48 -0400, Stephane Corlosquet wrote:
>> To keep things simple, I'm very tempted to reuse the sioc:User
>> mapping
>> we already have for the regular registered user. Is it ok not to
>> use a
>> foaf:Agent or foaf:Person in this case, and link a sioc:User to a
>> homepage with foaf:page?
>
> sioc:has_creator links to a sioc:User by definition, not to a
> foaf:Agent
> or foaf:Person.

Indeed, if you want to use a sioc:User then it should go with
sioc:has_creator but if you require a foaf:Agent, then use foaf:maker.
However, both foaf:page / foaf:homepage have owl:Thing as a range so
you can use it in combination with sioc:User.
I'd yet avoid foaf:homepage as this is an IFP, and may lead to weird
things (esp. for untrusted users)

Alex.