Re: Telecon Agenda - Thursday 22 October 2009, 1500 UTC

I am sorry to act as a new kid on the block. I am one, after all, as far
as this group is concerned:-)

I would like to have a clear agreement of what _this_ group wants to
achieve. If we are talking about errata, that is one thing. But some of
the issues in this list heading for an updated recommendation, some sort
of an RDFa 1.1, because it definitely adds functionality. Although each
of us prefers to have discussions on the technical contents, we have to
have a clear decision on what can be realistically achieved in the
remaining two months that this group is chartered for, and what are the
possibilities and plans for beyond that.

And to be more blunt: I do not believe it is realistic to plan for an
RDFa1.1 for this WG. As I said on the RDFa API thread, with the
publication path to follow, with a CR, ie, implementation requirements,
etc, the remaining 2 months is simply not enough.

Again, much I would prefer to dive into the technical discussions, well,
we have to talk about formalities...

Sorry:-)

Ivan

mobile: +31-641044153