Re: Non-XHTML host languages for RDFa

Steven Pemberton wrote:

> In chatting with Ivan, I favour something like:
>     take the applicable namespace
>     append "/vocab#"
>     use that as the missing prefix.
In my opinion, something like this would only serve to extend the
confusion between namespaces and vocabularies.  Indeed, we have
purposely avoided doing ANYTHING with the XML default namespace because
it can change throughout a document.  Are you suggesting that the
collection of  'keywords' could morph magically as an XML parser moves
through its content?