Re: Call for Review of XHTML Test Cases 142, 147, and 154

Actually...  XHTML+RDFa is based upon XHTML M12N.  And M12N references
4th Edition explicitly.  All XHTML Family Recs are being updated to
refer to 4th Edition in the coming weeks.  We don't trust 5th Edition.
So.... I am not sure what that means for this test case.