Re: RDFa Tutorial

Thanks a lot for these comments.

On Fri, 15 May 2009 14:01:02 +0200, KANZAKI Masahide <mkanzaki@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, thanks for preparing good starter document. I noticed some people
> in twitter already talking about this tutorial as "the first read",
> after the Google announcement.
>
> A few minor comments on vocabulary examples:
>
> - foaf:img has foaf:Person as its domain and foaf:Image as its range.
> Hence the relation in "Swapping subject and object" section should be
> inverse, or better to use foaf:depicts for the example instead.

Don't know where I got the idea that the domain and range were the other
way round. I'll fix the example.

> - dtend property of iCalendar is defined to specify "non-inclusive end
> of the event", so the value of content attribute should be 2009-04-25
> rather than 2009-04-24.

Ugh. Thanks. That will need some explaining, clearly:

maybe if I add a time, so that it at least mentions the right date.

> - the namespace URI of RDFical ".../cal#" is proposed to be deprecated
> in favor of ".../cal/icaltzd#" (though not determined) [1].

This was last December. Is there any resolution yet? I don't want to
change it in the tutorial until it is certain.

> These are not directly related to RDFa syntax introduction, but I
> expect this document to be a starting point for many people to learn
> these vocabularies. The correct usage examples would be very
> beneficial for readers.

Of course!

Thanks for the careful reading.

Steven