Link Relation Type Registry for @rel/@rev in RDFa

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:36:18 -0400
Going forward, we should consider using the Link Relation Type Registry
for reserved values for @rel and @rev in RDFa for all HTML family languages:

http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-05.html

Issues:

- Parsers shouldn't require hitting the registry to operate correctly -
should we state that valid values can be found at the LinkType registry
URL? Developers may hardcode the values in their parsers?
- Would this unnecessarily/erroneously override HTML4 LinkType values?

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny
President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.