Re: FYI: Slideshare is using RDFa....

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> One thing I do find worrying is that they are not using the RDFa
> document type declaration, the same as Myspace and Digg, which leads me
> to believe that they either don't think its important, or that they have
> missed something.

I've created a page where we can start tracking some of these common
RDFa authoring mistakes. The hope is that once we have enough of them
identified that we can create a validation tool that is capable of
catching some of the more common RDFa authoring mistakes.

http://rdfa.info/wiki/common-publishing-mistakes

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny