Re: inheriting the parent object

Hi Brian,

First, be careful that your @about and @resource attributes should
contain safe CURIEs:

Anyway, on the processing:

Whilst processing your first RDFa line, you have this at step 5:

  If the [current element] does contain a @rel or @rev attribute, then the
  next step is to establish both a value for [new subject] and a value for
  [current object resource]:

Towards the end of step 5, you can see that [current object resource]
is set to @resource:

  Then the [current object resource] is set to the URI obtained from the first
  match from the following rules:

    * by using the URI from @resource, if present, obtained according to
      the section on CURIE and URI Processing;

Then, at the end of processing this line, you get to step 11 which
says that a new context is created for recursing the algorithm, and
that in the new context:

  the [parent object] is set to value of [current object resource], if non-null,

Which means that we now enter the next iteration with the value of
@resource as the candidate subject value.

Now, when processing your next line (the one with @property on), you
have this at step 4:

  otherwise, if [parent object] is present, [new subject] is set to the value of
  [parent object]. Additionally, if @property is not present then the [skip
  element] flag is set to 'true';

So that's the case that applies if there is no @rel/@rev, no @about,
no @src, no @href and no @resource, and causes a triple to be