Re: kudos on the RDFa in XHTML document

Hi ,
          I see a lot of RDFa parsers i.e. one that extracts RDF triples
from XHTML+RDFa documents based on Fabien Gandon xslt. But it works too slow
....... even caching the xslt does not  improve the performance either.
          I am attaching the code that i used for the extraction. Brian ,
can your RDFa parser do the task at acceptable speed..... ?? Just to quote i
am working on development of search engine to exploit RDFa metadata for
better search results. Many thanks in advance

Best Regards,
Ashish Anant
IIT Roorkee