Re: RDFa for table columns

Hi Brian,

It wasn't an oversight, though. :)

The main problem was coping with XML literals, but even if you argued
that XML literals aren't that useful, the parser would still not know
at what point to generate triples when you have nested elements:

    Is this
      my name,
      , or should we
    just combine the lot?

Anyway, there's always scope to add more attributes in future
versions, as well as to create things like templating mechanisms which
might be more in line with what you are trying to do.

--
Mark Birbeck, webBackplane