Re: RDFa for table columns

Hi Brian,

The only 'factoring' that you can do is with @rel and @rev; the
'hanging triple' behaviour allows you to have the object of the triple
at some distance from the predicate, which effectively means you can
'reuse' a predicate many times over:

However, with @property you'll end up with an XML literal if you try
to take the same 'hanging' approach, and @datatype must also be
attached to the same element.