Re: Are RDFa parsers responsible for URL-encoding values when generating URLs?

I agree that they MUST support IRIs as input.  I think the question here
is what should they generate as output.  I feel like the right answer is
that they should generate IRIs and that it is the responsibility of the
input to ensure the IRI is legal.  All the RDFa spec says is that the
IRI associated with the prefix is concatenated with the suffix.  It
doesn't say anything about transformation.