Re: RDFa, multiple languages, multiple documents, one subject

Hi Sergey,

Like in XHTML...

hreflang - when resource on src has a different language (as Steven said)
xml:lang - when the content of elements has a different language [1]
respect the whole document

I'm not sure but check for an owl:sameAs and a strange use of language
attributes to select different languages likes @en @eu...

Cheers,

Simone

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#sec-lang-tag

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Sergey Chernyshev
<rdfa.info@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com> wrote:
> Great! I didn't know that. I wonder if RDFa clients are interpreting it
> appropriately?
>
> BTW, it's an example when duplication of code is necessary - same links need
> to have have both rel="alternative" and rel="rdfs:seeAlso".
>
>             Sergey
>

> On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 8:59 AM, Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
> wrote:
>>
>> Helly Sergey,
>>
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 23:46:22 +0200, Sergey Chernyshev
>> <rdfa.info@antispam.sergeychernyshev.com> wrote:
>>
>>> One of the goals of the project is to make it easy to create profiles
>>> with
>>> lables and stuff in multiple languages, another goal is to have RDFa
>>> support
>>> for it. I approached this by creating pages for each language

--
Simone Onofri
http://www.siatec.net/