Re: [LC] Official SVG Tiny Working Draft Comments from W3C RDF in XHTML Task Force (ISSUE-2099)

Hi, Dan-

Dan Brickley wrote (on 10/10/08 2:58 PM):

> Doug Schepers wrote:
>
>> .... (such as the evil Microformats, bane of many
>> metadaticians), ...
>
> Don't even go there. Humour doesn't work on the Internet (except in
> videos and must-forward comedic JPEGs). Someone's bound to take what you
> write and quote it out of context. Like I just did, even...

Point taken.  Since I don't have a horse in that race, it's easy for me
to lob apples onto the track, but I might not like the results.  Perhaps
I should have included it as an lolcat attachment, to indicate that I
was joking. [1]

In fact, I like both RDFa and Microformats, which is why I've taken
pains to make SVG metadata-format-neutral.

[1] http://www.schepers.cc/metadata/metadata-cat-1.png

Regards-
-Doug