Re: [RDFa TC] Update

Toby A Inkster wrote:
>> These b...dy xml literals again... And we always fall back to the same
>> issue, namely that, although two xml literals may be identical in the
>> xml infoset sense or, alternatively, in their canonical xml sense, the
>> sparql implementations may not compare these properly.
>
> Would a solution be to have the test case XML literals always result in
> RDF/XML fragments instead of XHTML or SVG as in the current test cases?
> Then the RDF/XML fragments can *themselves* be queried with SPARQL to
> verify conformance.

A good suggestion Toby, but we wouldn't be able to check that the proper
namespaces exist on each element using SPARQL, which is the purpose of
those tests.

Even if it were possible, I'd have to do some serious modifications to
the test harness to get that to work and I just don't have the spare
time to do that right now.

-- manu

--
Manu Sporny