RE: Test #53

Ivan,

>An immediate one is #53 where my stuff fails. However, the SPARQL says:
>
>ASK WHERE {
>	<http://www.example.org/#me>
><http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#type>
><http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person> .
>	<http://www.example.org/#me>
><http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/name> "John Doe" .
>	FILTER isBlank(?a)
>}
>
>But there is no '?a' in the query at all, and no blank node is
>involved. I think the FILTER is unnecessary there.

You are right. As I've pointed out in [1], TC52 and TC53 are not with
bNodes -  just a typo, sorry. It is fixed now, your implementation
passes this TC, now.

>P.S. Manu, a tiny thing that would really be helpful on the crazy ivan:
can you put a link against the test (XHTML) file itself? If the test
fails, I have to test that one separately and it is a bit convoluted to
find the right link...

+1.

Please use
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/TestXXXX
as the URI pattern, so, for example TC53 would link to
http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/RDFa/testsuite/xhtml1-testcases/Test0053

Cheers,
	Michael

[1]