Re: [RDFa TC] Update

These b...dy xml literals again... And we always fall back to the same
issue, namely that, although two xml literals may be identical in the
xml infoset sense or, alternatively, in their canonical xml sense, the
sparql implementations may not compare these properly.

Manu, I think that (1) what you do on the output is absolutely correct
(2) the trick with the UNION on the SPARQL side may help in some cases
but, (3) it may not help in all cases. In other words, the automatic
testing may fail for all test cases where xml literals are involved and
we should be prepared to validate those for each implementation
manually. In which case it might not be really necessary to complicate
the SPARQL unnecessary

Another example: I have not run my latest version of pyRdfa against the
tests, I wait for everything to stabilize. But I may have another issue:
I am not sure whether the generated XML output uses the << ' >> or the
<< " >> character for the attributes. Both are valid but, for example,
SPARQler used to fail on the equality (at least in some versions).:-(

Cheers

Ivan